About this section
In this section you can make referrals for our services, download printable information and visual resources, find out about our helpline and advice services, and apply for an Attention Card.
Autism Connect is the UK’s first free social network for people with autism and their families. It has been developed by Autism West Midlands and you can join for free.
Join Autism Connect to:
- Develop your own social network, build your own profile and connect with others
- Search for people local to you who are going through similar experiences
- Share your experiences and thoughts, ask questions, give answers and interact with other families (you can even send hugs!)
- Rate and review local providers, services and venues, sharing them with others through the directory
- Access free autism eLearning
- Download information and visual resources
- Share ideas and suggestions for local support and activities
- Rate and review your local authority on their individual page, and read what others have to say about their experiences.
- Enjoy Autism Connect “on-the-go” with our brand new iOS app.