21st August 2012 10:41 am
Autism West Midlands are running a photo art project to raise awareness of autism, and we'd love it if as many people as possible would take part.
1. Email email@example.com with your name and address and we will post out some blank bubbles to write your own messages. Let us know how many you need.
2. In the blank space on the bubble, write, draw or doodle what autism means to you. You’ll need to use a black felt tip or marker pen.
3. Take a photo of yourself, or anyone in your family affected by autism holding the completed bubble(s).
4. Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a printed copy to Sarah Francis, Autism West Midlands, Regent Court, George Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 1NU.
5. We will include your photo in a new artwork display at our Autism Resource Facility in Birmingham.