Just to say thank you
17th December 2018
Just to say thank you!
We couldn’t do what we do without your support… We wanted to say thank you for supporting us over the last 12 months.
We support many families through the tough times by offering a helping hand; a life-line or just a friendly ear to listen, understand and advise. Your financial support helps us to continue to provide:
- Personalised support for families and children in crisis
- The development of life skills in children
- Family support days
- Support through our helpline service
- Sibling support groups
- Support groups and coffee mornings for families
- Autism awareness training sessions on how autism can affect people’s lives.
A big thank you to our dedicated fundraisers who have offered their support this year!
Remember we love to share your fundraising stories! If you are raising funds for us please let us know by emailing email@example.com or by mentioning us on Twitter @autismwestmids and we will share your fundraising story!
Over 1000 families attended our advice sessions during the past 5 years. Many had reached crisis point. Fundraising can play an important part in helping us to provide much needed support to autistic people and those who love and care for them.
Find out how you can support Autism West Midlands in 2019 below: