Christmas time is a time for giving and sharing with family and friends. It may also be a time when you are planning to give to your favourite charity.
Are you looking for a little festive fundraising inspiration? Read our popular festive fundraising ideas below…
- Festive Sock Day 2019 – Take part in our Festive Sock Day on Friday 6th December Sign up below for your FREE fundraising pack.
- Festive Bake Off – Hold a Festive Bake Off and donate all proceeds from those yummy cake sales to charity!
- Not sending any Christmas cards this year? Have you considered donating the money you will save to Autism West Midlands instead?
- Festive Pay – Donating your last hour of pay before Christmas and asking your work colleagues to do the same is a great way to raise money!
- Hold a Christmas party and ask everyone to contribute to your Autism West Midlands Just Giving page
Want to read more inspiring ways to festive fundraise? Why not sign up to our Festive Sock Day below? We will be sending lots of fundraising tips during the festive season!
How you can make a difference
The funds you raise will enable us to support autistic people and their families at every stage of their journey from getting a diagnosis to finding tools and strategies to lead a fulfilling life.
Festive Sock Day
Find out more information on our Festive Sock Day 2019 and how to receive your Free fundraising pack here.